iRiver H120

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
IanP
iRiver H120

Hi!  Can anyone explain to me how to transfer recorded (voice) files from my H10 to my p.c. WMA please?     The iRiver booklet and help stuff is useless.

Matt Whitlock
When you connect the H10 to

When you connect the H10 to the computer via USB, you should see a "Removeable Disk" icon in "My Computer". If you navigate the structure, you should find the necessary files in one of the folders (probably WAV files), though they'll probably be named something odd. Give a look there and post back.

IanP

Hi Matt, I'll try that and let you know.  Thanks so much.  Ian

IanP

That has worked by copying the files into IE folder - they show as mp3 files which is great, and play fine.   Thank you so much Matt from Leicester England.

Matt Whitlock
You're welcome! Please tell

You're welcome! Please tell others about the TechLore Community, and if you can, keep your eyes peeled for anyone that has a question you can answer. Maybe you could become the next TechLore Expert!

IanP

I'll do both those things Matt, and thank you again!  You flatter me but I'll leave the "expert" to you.  I've bookmarked your site.  

IanP

Hi again - just seeking a little more help please if you don't mind.  I'm in a six piece band and we rehearse in a low, beamed room using amplification.  Numbers such as Elvis, Everly Bros, City of New Orleans, Yellow, Rise etc. I've been recording some of our numbers using a Vivanco EM35 mic into the iRiver H10.  I positioned it as far as poss from the speakers but am getting pretty bad distortion on playback.  Is it just a question of getting the mic further away... and do I need the Vivanco?

I've passed your website details to several friends.   Thanks for your interest.  Ian

Connect With Techlore