Zenith SLS1917S DVD Player

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
MadMArtagin
Zenith SLS1917S DVD Player

I have a DVD player i have connected to my TV and i cant find how to get to the channel to view my DVD anyone who can Help I will be Very Happy Thanks :)

Matt Whitlock
Unless you connected the DVD

Unless you connected the DVD player to an external RF modulator before connecting to the TV, you won't find the DVD player signal on a 'channel' per say. Most DVD players are connected to TVs using line-level cables (like the yellow, red, and white) cords, so you'll need to select one of the auxialliary inputs on the display (for simplicity, think of it as the 'input channel').

Make sure the DVD player is powered on, then on your TV remote, look for a button labled "Input, TV/Video, AUX, VIDEO" or something to the like. Press it a few times, and the TV should say something like "Input 1, or VID 1", and eventually your DVD player picture should appear. 

MadMArtagin
I did that and the picture is

I did that and the picture is still not appearing

I am using the yellow and white connector cords... is there a way to make it so i can see dvd through a channel

dans_repair_service
The yellow and white

The yellow and white connectors are for a direct video and audio input on a TV. This is not a channel. The video input is usually selected by a "video" button on either the TV itself or the remote. Using an RF modulator, the video and audio signals are modified to work through either channel 3 or 4. Dan

MadMArtagin
ok i have tryed everything

ok i have tryed everything possible to selece the video mode it wond do it there is no button on tv. i bought a new remote and i push the tv/vcr button and nothing hapens.

how do i get a RF modulator so i can use a channel ? :) thanks 

dans_repair_service
Most retailers that sell DVD

Most retailers that sell DVD players also carry the RF converter boxes as well. Just ask for one. It should cost $15-$25 at most. Dan

Larry Dillon
MCM electronics just had a

MCM electronics just had a sale for 8 or 9 bucks for them.

Connect With Techlore