Mitsubishi VS-45607 television screen roll

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
70bowtie
Mitsubishi VS-45607 television screen roll

I have a Mitsubishi VS-45607 rear projection tv.It currently has a problem with the screen having lines rolling vertically.Problem was intermittent,but is now constant.I've been having trouble finding any repair information for this tv,but I have found out this is a common problem.Any info or help that can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to all.

zookeeper84
Same problem with my vs-50707

Same problem with my vs-50707. I havent had any luck finding a answer

Larry Dillon
This is a common problem with

This is a common problem with these TV sets.  Most of the time it is the Picture in picture modual.  there are surface mounted capacitors that have to be replaced.  You will need to order the Mitsubishi pip capacitor kit from  HERE  Also you will need a steady head the the knowledge on how to change surface mounted capacitors.  This is not a job for the inexperienced.  Good Luck and let us know how you both made out with these repairs

70bowtie
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the info.I'm going to order the kit and try it out.I'll let you know the results of the repair so other owner's will know how to fix it.Thanks again.

Larry Dillon
Great man keep us all

Great man keep us all informed of your great  adventure!

zookeeper84
My problem turned out to be a

My problem turned out to be a low voltage power supply circuit. He changed 11 electrolytic capacitors. Parts were $55 and labor $225.

Larry Dillon
Thank you for that reply

Thank you for that reply zookeeper, those 11 capacitors he changed, where they the surface mounted types?

zookeeper84
I don't know the difference.

I don't know the difference. They were small cylinder shaped with two metal wires coming out of one end. Does that help?

Larry Dillon
Well if it is repaired thats

Well if it is repaired thats the important thing.  Good Luck

daniel_gregory111
70bowtie said: Hi Larry,  

70bowtie said: Hi Larry,   Thanks for the info.I'm going to order the kit and try it out.I'll let you know the results of the repair so other owner's will know how to fix it.Thanks again.

hey i have the same model and it has line at the top of it so do you know how to fix it?

and if so how much should it cost?

Larry Dillon
I do not understand what you

I do not understand what you mean be a line?  If you can, post a picture of what the screen looks like.

Connect With Techlore