mp3 player

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
dave T
mp3 player

i've just installed the software for a Sony mp3 and all is ok but when I try to upload from cd to the computer a window opens and to say that the disc drawer is open / empty.   Also the mp3 instructions say to click on a button marked AUDIO CD but no such button is apparent.  Any ideas? thanks

Matt Whitlock
Are you referring to Sony's

Are you referring to Sony's SonicStage suite? They have a few other apps out there, just want to be sure we're on the same page there.

Have you tried ripping your music to your PC with another package, then importing them to your Sony music program? 

dave T
Hi Matt,

Hi Matt,

thanks for getting back ot me. I have now fixed the problem which was caused by Sony's Connect software disc as supplied with the walkman. This software is no longer applicable to the Sony walkman but Sonicstage 4.3 is OK and is readily downloadable from Sony's wbsite at www.sonydigital-link.com

So everything is now OK and thanks for your help.

Regards,

Dave

Matt Whitlock
You're welcome! I'm glad you

You're welcome! I'm glad you got everything working.

Stick around the TechLore Community and share in the various tech discussions happening all over the site. Maybe you'd even like to share your opinions on the player you just bought?

Connect With Techlore