Weird Panasonic TV Problem

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
newdawn
Weird Panasonic TV Problem

Hi, i have a problem with my panasonic tv (TC-2155R) i bought it about 10 years ago, by the way i live in Egypt.

My 10 years old brother played with the remote and suddenly i found that the menu button doesn't work both that of the tv and the remote and the volume is locked at level 10 i can decrease it but i can't increase it over 10. I hope u could help me.

Larry Dillon
Welcome my friend from Egypt.

Welcome my friend from Egypt. Anyone from anywhere is welcome to talk to us here at techlore.com.  Have you tryed to unplug the TV set for at least 12 to 24 hours yet.  It does work to reset alot of TV sets.  If that does not work, please get back to us and i will try to look up that model number.

newdawn
I did what you told me

I did what you told me exactly but nothing happened , and the problem still exists.

Larry Dillon
Sorry man I really have no

Sorry man I really have no other info on this TV set.

newdawn
It is ok , i appreciate your

It is ok , i appreciate your efforts, it is hard to found info about this old model, but  i found the schematic of this set  http://rapidshare.com/files/16372003/panasonic2155.rar

that was not helpful as i do not have any background of electronics, circuits or any thing like that 

Larry Dillon
If you do not have any

If you do not have any knowledge of TV circuits and of how they work, play it safe and call in atech to assist you inthis repair as a TV set is not a place to experiement around inside of.

Connect With Techlore