HELP!! NOT MY SONS MP3-MUST FIX ASAP

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
spaz
HELP!! NOT MY SONS MP3-MUST FIX ASAP

Hi!

Please help this mom who is "stuck in the 80's."  I admit I'm tech challenged and this is probably (hopefully) an easily solved problem but my son borrowed a friend's MP3 player and the friend will be by to pick it up any minute so if someone could PLEASE help me I would appreciate it.

It is a Samsung MP3 player and the screen is frozen... no matter what I do to it nothing happens.    Please help I have no clue what to do!!!!!!!!CrySurprisedYell

Spaz

Larry Dillon
MOM first thing to do is

MOM first thing to do is CHILL!.  Next thing to do is to take out the batteries, if it is not the rechargable type of player.  If it is, there should be a reset somewhere on the unit. Without a model number Mom it is hard to really say.  Simply ask the owner if they know of a reset button, as this will probably fix the unit, unless the device was dropped or abused. Third thing would be to break out the checkbook,  LOL sorry Mom just kidding. Good Luck Mom and let us know how you make out with this.

Matt Whitlock
If the device is locked, you

If the device is locked, you could try removing the power source. If it's an external battery, take it out and put back in. If it's rechargeable, you can wait for the battery to drain, or look for a reset option in the manual.

Matt Whitlock
Beaten by 1 minute. You win

Beaten by 1 minute. You win this time Larry...

Until next time. Wink

Connect With Techlore