dvd player/vcr combo

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
donelle
dvd player/vcr combo

i would like to know why  when playing a dvd it is black and white where as  it plays in colour on other players. original dvd's are in colour.

Larry Dillon
You should check the color

You should check the color system or the DVD settings and see if it is in your proper setting.  If your in the UK it should be in the DVD menu setting and should be set to PAL. If your in the US, check the DVD menu settings for display and make sure it is in NTSC.  Good Luck

mary bredenfoerder
how do i change/find the dvd

how do i change/find the dvd menu setting?

Larry Dillon
It should be on the remote

It should be on the remote control. Give me the model number and I will try to assist you.

mary bredenfoerder
before we get into it, the

before we get into it, the color problem seems to be fixed but the dvd is making a clicking noise when it's playing and i have no sound from the tv or the stereo

donelle
Larry Dillon said: You should

Larry Dillon said: You should check the color system or the DVD settings and see if it is in your proper setting.  If your in the UK it should be in the DVD menu setting and should be set to PAL. If your in the US, check the DVD menu settings for display and make sure it is in NTSC.  Good Luck

Hi Larry, i had the colour checked and the technichian fixed the problem . it was the PAL as you suggested. everything is ok now.thanks.

Larry Dillon
Glad to hear you got your

Glad to hear you got your problem solved.

Connect With Techlore