Oh Please help me with my Sony Handycam DCR-TRV280

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
imthedivy1
Oh Please help me with my Sony Handycam DCR-TRV280

Oh I really need some help...Sorry I am new to this site...Name is Laura....I have a sony handycam DCR-TRV280....and I have the USB cable...when I plug it in nothing happens....Should something be happening...or do I need to install a program or something?...I am completely lost...It says it came with a cd-rom...but it's not in the box...I have tried to locate the manual without any luck if someone can please help me I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you...I also have other questions concerning the handycam...Like it says you can take a picture...I dont know I am completely lost like I said. Without the manual I haven't a clue...lol...thank you!!!

Larry Dillon
Hello Laura, .  Yes you do

Hello Laura, .  Yes you do need a software for this camcorder to work or download images to a computer. You can get the replacement disc HERE.  Just one problem,, Sony wants you to purchace the software.  Maybe if you tell them you never recieved it they will make an exception?  How old is the camcorder?  Can you go back from where you purchaced the camcorder and ask them for a disc?  You can get a free download of the owners manual HERE.  Good luck and welcome to techlore.  Let us know how this turns out for you.

Connect With Techlore