mitsubishi cs3521r

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
double buddy
mitsubishi cs3521r

can someone please help  me with the tvset my friend give me ? It's a mitsubishi model cs3521r 1991, Every thing is working except Its audio there is no sound at all. I even try connecting a speaker. thanks for the help

Larry Dillon
Have you checked in the audio

Have you checked in the audio menu of this TV set for a speaker switch setting for on and off?  Also check to make sure the set is not set to SAP, and is set to normal, also this is in the audio menu.  If you do not have the original remote control, you will not be able to do this test.  You will need to borrow an original Mitsubishi remote control to access these functons.  If you check these then there is a circuit problem in the audio.  Unless you have the knowledge to troubleshoot solidstate electronics, you should call in a pro to assist you in this repair.  Good luck, and let us all know how you made out with this repair.

Zorro
Yes I have checked everythig

Yes I have checked everythig you mention, and you are right,  the problem must be in the circuit, and I don't have the knowledge  to troubleshoot this problem,I wonder if it's worth repairing it, how much do  think will cost me ?thank 's Larry

Larry Dillon
To tell you the truth, on a

To tell you the truth, on a TV set this old,I myself would not invest anything into it.  If you think you can get a few more years from it, go for a repair under $125.00 or so.  Let us know how you make out or what you decide.

Connect With Techlore