lost dvd function on tv/dvd combi

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
aliackba
lost dvd function on tv/dvd combi

whilst re-tuning my daughter' tv dvd combi (for tv channels). It would appear that I may have accidently selected the dvd function!! Can't seem to get it back. Now only get tv/av1/av2/but no dvd !!! eeek! Any suggestions for this non technical ' silly person'?.... thanx

dans_repair_service
Please supply us with the

Please supply us with the make and model number of the combo unit.  Without this there is little we can doto help.

Dan

aliackba
Bananas, hoping was universal

Bananas, hoping was universal prob with universal resolution. Anyway.... clutching at big straws...... Woolworth's 14 " camouflage tv/dvd combi. Any guesses, suggestions would be appreciated!!!!.... Please........!!! Her twin brother is teasing her that his is working just fine!.... Man thanks.

Larry Dillon
The model number is on the

The model number is on the back of the set along with a brand.  You gave us where the set came from.  That will not help.  Try first though to unplug the TV set for 12 to 24 hours and see if that helps.

aliackba
kotron p1430    ...........

kotron p1430    ........... Hope helps? thank you. A

kaggie
Hi I have the same problem,

Hi I have the same problem, my 3 year old has got hold of the remote and appears to have lost the DVD channel, we only use the DVD (don't have an ariel) so now have channels AV1,AV2 and 1 Pal M?? its exactly the same machine as the one here the p1430.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Kaggie

Connect With Techlore