Sony PSP stuck on game sharing when turned on

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
T Oakley
Sony PSP stuck on game sharing when turned on

Please help my son received a Sony PSp for xmas and although it worked fine for a few weeks every time it is turned on now it gets stuck on Game Sharing and won't load the games !! any ideas or should i just take it back ??

mazhaz
I,m having the same problems

I,m having the same problems with my sons psp. Did you manage to sort it out?

serghei
First of all if they are

First of all if they are still under warranty, take it back  to the store if possible,  If not Sony will charge you $80 dollars Plus shipping to send a refurb replacement. There is a site  llama.com it has instructions on disassembly.  Most likely it is your laser that is not reading the umd,  A replacement

laser runs$35.00 at richspsxparts.com.  You will need a 0 bit phillips screwdriver, Be very carefull removing lcd and all the cable connections.  On a scale of 1- 10 its about a 5 project not to hard after your first one it'll only take minutes to totally disssasemble,  Great business to get into evey kid on the block has one.

hope this helps.

Laters

Serg

Pick001
Is it frozen on the "game

Is it frozen on the "game sharing" icon, or will it just not read the disc? If it is the former, you have yourself a bricked PSP. Send it back to sony, they should replace it if it's brand new. If the later,  serg63 is right, you gotta get the laser replaced.

Connect With Techlore