Wireless aerial?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
stevebear
Wireless aerial?

Hi folks, can't quite get my head round this predicament so hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. 

My area on the south coast in the UK is pretty pants as far as terrestrial TV reception goes including digital. Freeview won't be arriving anytime soon in postcode area BH15 so my main TV has a skybox and dish with a Freesat card and the portable TV in the kitchen has an FM indoor aerial and booster box to get a reasonable picture, even then ITV1 is 'snowy' at best.

I was given a 15' LCD TV for Christmas which I plan to use in the bedroom but due to the location of power points and already having several extension cables and power point extenders I'm restricted on where I can place the LCD TV and plug in a booster for another aerial.

Is there such a thing as a wireless aerial that I can then plug in a receiver in to my new TV without the need for 20 metres of cable trailing across the house? Or can I make use of my dish, buy a skybox cheap from somewhere and attach a wireless sender and again plug in a receiver into the LCD. Any help would be great but cost is a factor as well - thanks

barryjeffery
Try www.maplins.co.uk and

Try www.maplins.co.uk and search  "wireless tv" you  can buy  the kit  for  about £40

Connect With Techlore