mp4 needfirmwere for samsung chip k9g8go8uom

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
larsson
mp4 needfirmwere for samsung chip k9g8go8uom

hi, i bought a mp4 player form e-bay, its the one with 2 small speakers and you can plug 2 sets of head phones and it has fm radio etc.when i went to put music in to it the mp4 player keeped cutting out and switching its self off. when i e-mail the seller they said to format the player and use fat, in whitch i did, and it is doing the same, i think i will have to put firmwere in to the player, can someone tell me were i can get the firmwere and what other bit off softwere i need and an a-z in how to do it, as i am new to this sort of thing. when i opened up the player the number k9g8go8uom was on the big chip. thank you..

Larry Dillon
If you did what the seller

If you did what the seller said and the player still does not work, I would return it for a refund or exchange, as trying to load firmware or taking it apart might cost you a warranty or exchange of the unit.

Guest (not verified)
hi, i dont seem to be getting

hi, i dont seem to be getting anywere with the seller as he is in hong kong and even when i try to contact him through e-bay i still get no joy, so if i could fix the player myself it would be a big help. thank you

Connect With Techlore