ATC113AA

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Silva
ATC113AA

RCA ATC113AA

Hi guys,I have a problem and don't have a sckematic,when i turn down the G2 to the rihgt level where i can get a good pic and convergence,then when turn off set then turn back up again the pic is dim or without bright,i have to keep the G2 too high thus degrades the pic convergence,I resolder everthing related and no avail. I think this could be the FLYBACK or the EEPROM, any ideas please.

Larry Dillon
Highly unlikly the eeprom, as

Highly unlikly the eeprom, as the eeprom will only hold the  static settings for the picture settings and NOT the Hi voltage or the screen settings of the TV set.  I would say you most likly have a High voltage block Problem or there is a bad capacitor in the sweep power supply givin you a hard time.   Check the screen power source. and it's related componets. 

Silva
All electrolitic caps areĀ 

All electrolitic caps are  good i esr all of them, unless other type of small caps are bad. i wish i had a sckemat to check volts.

Silva
Also Larry this set has a IC

Also Larry this set has a IC TDA6108 9 pin has the three amp drivers in a pakage in the crt, i don't like this type of drivers.

Silva
Also Larry this set has a IC

Also Larry this set has a IC TDA6108 9 pin has the three amp drivers in a pakage in the crt, i don't like this type of drivers.

Larry Dillon
Have you tryed to measure the

Have you tryed to measure the CRT drivers with the socket off the tube? I have seen tubes cause this problem too. Here is the data sheet on that IC incase you need it. http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/p...

Silva
Hi Larry Happy New Year. I

Hi Larry Happy New Year. I don't  have an oscilloscope, don't i need  one to measure this IC outputs.

dans_repair_service
I believe that the IC is

I believe that the IC is nothing but 3 driver transistors within one package.  Measure the voltages at the pins first.  Perhaps one or more of the internal transistors is bad.  Otherwise, you can get a TDA6108 from Tritronics Inc for $8 plus shipping.

Larry Dillon
Thanks Dan, your right, it is

Thanks Dan, your right, it is nothing more then a Three transistor package.

Silva
Thanks Dan & Larry, i raised

Thanks Dan & Larry, i raised G2 and went into service menu and adjusted the bright down and played around with the grey scaile it's not the pic i like but  i'll  live with it.  

Connect With Techlore