1991 emerson tv model#tc1365

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
rosebud1945
1991 emerson tv model#tc1365

my controller does not work but i am connected to direct tv which i can use for the tvbut icant use the timer or on the screen chset up and ch3 is on the screen and i cant get if off have any suggestions short of buying another which i cant afford  and besides this still has a beautiful picture.thanks

Larry Dillon
rosebud, Im sorry to say the

rosebud, Im sorry to say the only thing  you can do in this case is to buy a new replacement remote as most universal remotes only will control volume and channel up and down and also the power (on and Off).  The original replacement remote that will work with your set is available HERE .  Sorry this is the best thing I can recomend.  Good Luck.

Sage Brush
I get channels 2 thru 26,

I get channels 2 thru 26, anything above I can't add, delete, skip, nothing. I changed the batteries in the remote, I'm sure I pushed a wrong button some place, I used

Larry Dillon
it sounds as though you hit

it sounds as though you hit the cable/Air/antenna switch somewhere. try switching the cable switch to air, that should do you good. then enter the channel you want and once on th channel, hit the add button Unless you have an suto progrsm button then simply hit that button

Connect With Techlore