sanyo ds 25320 chassis #25320-06

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
timo
sanyo ds 25320 chassis #25320-06

after a wild deer hunt came home to watch the news on tv ,, turned it on SANYO ds25320 it came on i watched the news for about ten minutes and the tv turned off by its self no sound no picture no nothing ,what could it be about a year old or so bought at wall mart ,will not turn on ,has been fine all along ,no kids in house ,so im lost as to why is it done for ,burnt up or what what about warrenty ,who to fix ,is there ,a circuit breaker ?

Larry Dillon
You will have to check with

You will have to check with Wal-Mart as to the warranty.  There are tons of reason why the set went dead.  could be a power spike blew the internal fuse, A componet failed, or the set has a bad connection on the Printed Circuit board.  Problem is, on a set this size, it may cost more to fix then what a new set will cost.  i would have it looked at though as it may or may not be a minor problem.  I also would for sure be in contact with Wal-Mart as well as Sanyo to see if they will do anything for you.  Good Luck, and please keep us all informed on how you made out with this set. 

TestUser1
wall mart told me i was on my

wall mart told me i was on my own, as by the time they looked into the warenteey hee ,(it would be up) is ther a time delay burn out? tv lasted 11 months and few days ,called sanyo spoke to them told the trouble ,they said to take it to an authorized sanyo repair shop ,i am today dropping it off at one ,on the phone ,quoted price of 85.00 to take the back off and dust ,clean inspect, all inclusive of 45.00 an hour plus parts im betting the bill will be like 200.00 for that... and for just alittle more,,, i went with a sanyo 27 inch flat screen for 268.00 now my beagle can watch greene acres , but i sure do miss
,or the >red skeleton show< ,and (jackie gleason) toe po gee joe the little mouse at the bar was my favorite,,. frank fontaine was the bartender,. what a show ,if you remember? them were the days ,not much violence ,had dragnet and barnaby jones after all jed had to go to town sometimes ,LOL timo have a great day happy holidays no matter what they are !!

Larry Dillon
man, sorry to hear that they

man, sorry to hear that they(Wal-Mart) would not take better care of you.  I would write a letter to the big boss as their customer service is suppose to be better then that!  And I thought thos sets had a one year warranty.. You only had it for 11 months, why did everyone want to charge you?  Oh well you live and learn where and where not to shop.

engel27
hla mi nombre es engel y

hla mi nombre es engel y estaba buscando el diagrama de un tv sanyo mod 25320 de chassis 25320-12 si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeco mientra tanto bol a ver que ago con el 25320-06

Connect With Techlore