koss dvd player ks4125

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
olds442
koss dvd player ks4125

I can not figure out how to get progressive scan off ,at least i think thats the problem. It has audio but no video.

Larry Dillon
If you have sound and no

If you have sound and no picture, it being on progressive scan would not cause this,  Can you see the menu when the button is pressed on the remote, or when the disc starts is there anything on the screen?  If not it sounds like your not getting the video to the TV set from the player.  Try first making sure the video plugs on the TV set is good.  Also try to swap out the cable to see iff it is good.  Also try another input on the zTV set as maybe there is an input issue.  Good Luck and please get back with us and let us know how you made out.

Matt Whitlock
I wouldn't entirely rule out

I wouldn't entirely rule out the progressive scan feature. If connected to the component video input on an analog television, the picture certainly wouldn't be there. Also, I've seen some players that disable the composite and S-video connections if the progressive feature (or just the component video output) is engaged. We need to know more about how you're connected to your TV, etc. in order to be of any real help.

Also, I would investigate Larry's suggestions first. Oftentimes, bad cable connections and having the TV set to the wrong input are all worth looking in to.

Connect With Techlore