Help with Motorola L2

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
SPullenRT
Help with Motorola L2

I am needing to find out if their is anyway to take the Cingular or the date off of the screen of my motorola L2. I have many pics that I would like to use for my wallpaper but these two lines keep covering up the pic.  I have used the justified left but that does not help much.  I would like to just get rid of them if this is possible.  Your help is needed. Thanks

Leslie8671
I'm here with the same

I'm here with the same question.....  can't get that date off my screen....  I managed to get it off of my home screen on my old V220 but can't remember how I did it...

Help anyone?

Larry Dillon
Have you tryed this site yet?

Have you tryed this site yet? There are also tech numbers there.  Also if this link does not help, call your provider or where you got the phone.  Good Luck and please let us know what you found out.

Leslie8671
I actually called Cingular

I actually called Cingular tech support today and she said "I don't know if you can or not.... you'll have to look through the phone and see if you find a way to do it.."   Nice that they know what they're talking about...  I can honestly say I've checked everywhere on the phone and can't find it.. 

Larry Dillon
Oh i forgot to give you the

Oh i forgot to give you the link.. Chjeck here maybe they can help you.
http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?g...

Connect With Techlore