sony dvd rdr-gx120

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
tonyw
sony dvd rdr-gx120

I mistakenly changed the command mode on the remote from DVD3 to DVD2 and now the remore control will not operate the DVD recorder .

What can I do please?

Larry Dillon
I can not find the model

I can not find the model number you listed but I found one close to it.  Go Here download a free owners manual, and the remote programming starts on page 20.  Good Luck and let us know how you made out.

jo
Larry Dillon said: I can not

Larry Dillon said: I can not find the model number you listed but I found one close to it.  Go Here download a free owners manual, and the remote programming starts on page 20.  Good Luck and let us know how you made out.

Larry

Thanks for yor help.The manuals are very similar but I am still unable to rectify my error.If you look at page22 top r/h corner in the boxed para you will see it spells out "unable to operate the recorder" - but it doesn't tell you how to solve the problem.

Larry Dillon
Im sorry I do not see that on

Im sorry I do not see that on page 22. Did you follow the instructions on page 22? It does tell you how to change from one to the other.

jo
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

The problem is the remote will now not communicate with the recorder - it is inactive.I have tried all shown on page 22 these notes relate to setting up and not how to rectify my mistake.

I may need to purchase a new remote but nobody seems to have an answer.

Thanks again

Larry Dillon
Have you tryed to take the

Have you tryed to take the batteries out of the remote for a day or so?

Connect With Techlore