Medion MD 95630/ MDMP3000 in Australia

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
bugger
Medion MD 95630/ MDMP3000 in Australia

Hello recently brought this slide phone and love it but the manual has no real information on all the aspects of the phone I'd like to put pictures games and mp3s in, I figured out the mp3 but the rest  ??? I try to put in a java game but only get a file with the game name plus .jar, it supports both Java & mopthun.

The only tech info I could find out was :

MDMP3000/ 1.0

Profile/ MIDP-2.0

configuration/ CLDC-1.1

Thats all I know, any help would be great, I don't even know how to install a game correctly please help....

ectoplasmical
Hi, my brother's got the same

Hi, my brother's got the same model (MD95630) and I've struggled with the same jar/jad setup issues you have. It seems we need some sort of external java installer to extract the .jar files to the phones memory (something like the Nokia PC suite for Medion). So far as I can tell you aren't going to find much in the way of free mophun games.

Do you have a miniSD card in the phone, if so what's it's size/format/brand? because I've got a puny 64mb nokia supplied card that works but I bought a 2gb Kingston and it keeps coming up with Unsupported SD format

Also does yours have both MDMP and MD96530 printed on it? I've been trying to confirm if it is indeed the same as the German released MDMP3000, as there seems to be a bit more information available on that model (albeit in German).

That's all I've got for now, but maybe we can work out some solution to at least the games dilemma. 

Connect With Techlore