Panasonic TV problem

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
JSTATE
Panasonic TV problem

I have a Panasonic widescreen tv model pt-lc6014. I turned it on today-it shows fine but when I try to use the remote it only changes the channel from 9 to 99.  I tried every button on the remote-still just 9 or 99.  I used the buttons on the front of the tv and it will change only temporarily before going back to channel 9 or 99.  Can anyone help me with this problem?

Larry Dillon
Sounds like you lost the

Sounds like you lost the channel memory.  First find your owners manual.  Dont have it?  Go to this link for one as a free download http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vOISearch?storeId=15001  for the 43 inch, all the way up to the 60 " model too'  Oh by the way Panasonic starts there model numbers with a PT-60LC14  enter this number for your manual.  Read on pages 26 thru page 31 on programming channels.  if this does not help, let us know what happens when you try to program.  Please get back to us and let us know also how you made out.  Good Luck

JSTATE
Thanks, it took some work but

Thanks, it took some work but I got it to autoscan--as soon as it finished it went back to channel 9.  I do have the manual but it doesn't mention anything like this.  The picture and sound both work but it still goes to either channel 9 or 99.  If you have any more ideas--please let me know.

Larry Dillon
Have you tryed yet to take

Have you tryed yet to take the batteries out of the remote?  Also try to unplug it for 24 hours.

LEXWRLD
MY HBO ONLY PLAYS IN SPANISH

MY HBO ONLY PLAYS IN SPANISH BUT ALL THE REST IS IN ENGLISH

Connect With Techlore