Casio EX-X850 - pls help retrive photos

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tia
Casio EX-X850 - pls help retrive photos

with this newly acquired camera my family took hundreds of photos during our holiday, I was able to view these photos on the view finder then.  Now that we're home the only photos I can see are the ones taken on the morning before the flight home, all other photos are gone/can't be seen on the view finder.  I don't think any of my family member could have accidentally delete it - there isn't a button where an accidental press on the button once and it'll delete everything.

Why can't I see these photos in the view finder?  Could someone please help to retrieve these precious holiday photos.  Thanks

Matt Whitlock
Hi Tia,

Hi Tia,

The Casio Exilim EX-Z850 (I'm assuming this is the model you have) has 8MB of internal flash memory, and can also store images on a SD card. It's possible that some of the photos got put on the internal memory, and some on the external. There should be a menu option to select either the internal memory or the SD card for browsing via the viewfinder. In other words, the images are probably there, just in a different spot than where the camera is looking.

Connect With Techlore