RCA p61937 convergence issues

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kromerok
RCA p61937 convergence issues

I have a p61937 and in the manual it mentions an option on the menu to adjust the projection tv.  When I goto the menu on the TV though I dont see the option for adjusting the tv.  Dont know what to do now.  Any help is appreciated.

Chief Ediri
I have the same exact model

I have the same exact model of TV.  Go to Screen or number 3  then go to Adjust Projection TV or number 4.  One question: what are your picture settings because I was having problem wondering where to set it at.  Hope what I told you helps.

Abraxas
While watching TV the other

While watching TV the other night the TV started jumping around channels and adjusting the volume up and down on its own. We turned the unit off with the front panel switch and started it up again a few minutes later. It worked fine for several minutes and then started jumping again. Again we turned it off and it restarted okay. We did this several times and then the OFF switch on the front panel stopped working and we had to unplug the unit to shut it down. We left it unplugged overnight and in the morning I took the back off and cleaned out all the dust. We plugged it in and the remote turned it on and it would tune channels fine. We left it on for several minutes and then turned it off (with the remote). Later that day we tried to watch TV and the unit would not power on at all (remote or front panel). Any ideas?

Abraxas
While watching TV the other

While watching TV the other night the TV started jumping around channels and adjusting the volume up and down on its own. We turned the unit off with the front panel switch and started it up again a few minutes later. It worked fine for several minutes and then started jumping again. Again we turned it off and it restarted okay. We did this several times and then the OFF switch on the front panel stopped working and we had to unplug the unit to shut it down. We left it unplugged overnight and in the morning I took the back off and cleaned out all the dust. We plugged it in and the remote turned it on and it would tune channels fine. We left it on for several minutes and then turned it off (with the remote). Later that day we tried to watch TV and the unit would not power on at all (remote or front panel). Any ideas?

cuda
the front panel asy. with the

the front panel asy. with the power,vol+,vol-,menu is bad replaced the whole board or all the tack switches.

Gth372266
What is the number for rca

What is the number for rca p61937 convergance chip

Connect With Techlore