help with C drive on my computer

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
pauli
help with C drive on my computer

My C drive is almost full. I need to know what I need to do other than deleting programs. Is there a way to clean it up without removing programs I have installed or must I buy a larger C-drive.

shortstack
you can delete the programs

you can delete the programs that you dont use. on "Fix it utilities6" by vcom has a program on their where you can delete stuff if it hasn't been used in a while also registry. you can allways get an external hard drive for your picture and videos

rcpilot
You do not say what size your

You do not say what size your current C drive is but a large harddrive these days is not very expensive. I have a 20 gig one just to run the OS and a 120gig one to store everything else. If you are using your hard drive to store videos etc did you know that a 1 1/2 video uses up aprox 16 gigs of hard drive space so you can fill an average hard drrive up in no time. I f you opt for a larger hard drive transfer everything except the OS and programs that you need to actually run the pc to it

Larry Dillon
You could also buy a larger

You could also buy a larger hard drive and use a proggy called ghost to copy everything onto the hard drive and then. delete everything from the old hard drive and use that one for all your pictures and videos.  I did mine that way and it works great.  Let us know what you did and how you made out. Good Luck

Connect With Techlore