jvc everio GZ-MG20U downloading movie problems

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
treycrna
jvc everio GZ-MG20U downloading movie problems

I have recently purchased a jvc everio model gz-mg20u hard-disk camcorder and I have been having trouble ever since I purchased it copying movies from the hard-disk to my computer. I can copy videos from the media card without problem, however, i have been unable to copy anything from the builtin hard-disk to my computer. Every time i try to copy the movie it doesn't show up on computer folder under the specified location. I have disconnected the camera from the computer and then tried to locate the file on my camera and sure enough it is there! I have even tried to copy the video from the hard disk to the media card so that I might be able to then download it...however it tells me that i can't. It says that no files are available for that action! I go back and check and sure enough it is still there! On my camera's harddisk! Please help me to rectify this problem asap! B/C no one at jvc seems able to help me any!

Trey

mat45
having the same problem a jvc

having the same problem a jvc everio gz-mg37u.  need help fast wife wants this stuff on dvd.

mat45

treycrna
Hey Mat! I will be more than

Hey Mat! I will be more than happy to share any solutions i find out concering this problem! I emailed tech support at jvc again!! But so far no answers! If you find out anything, please let me know something too!

Trey

mat45
Trey  My daughters boyfriend

Trey  My daughters boyfriend has apprarently figured out the problem.  As soon as I can get him to explain to me how to down load to my computer I will be glad to share with you.  I guess I am just to old to be a computer geek.

Mat

Connect With Techlore