panasonic ct-27g31

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
martymar
panasonic ct-27g31

As i was watching tv my tv turned off by it self and now it wont turn on anymore ...can anyone please help me and give advise on what may be the cause of this problem......i have a panasonic ct-27g31

thanks

Larry Dillon
If the set is clicking when

If the set is clicking when you push the power button or remote, most likly you can eliminate the standby power supply.  I would go in and take a look at the main power supply and check out the str type regulator IC.  If that was putting out the 128 to 130 VDC I would then go and troubleshoot the sweep supply.  if your not a tech, you will need to call a tech as most consumers dont have the proper equipment to work on or troubleshoot solid state electronics, and also these days there are no user replaceable parts inside these puppys, as everything is soldered into place.  Let us know what the servicer did to get this set back in order. Good Luck

martymar
Actually it's not clicking .

Actually it's not clicking ..all of a sudden it turned off and i cant turn it on by pressing the power button or the remote power button maybe i thought it was some kind of fuse that went out .. 

Larry Dillon
You can check, but its highly

You can check, but its highly unlikly. If the fuse is popped, generally theres a dead short in the set somewhere, as fuses does not go bad by them selfs, they are there to prevent the set from catching fire.

Connect With Techlore