Toshiba 5371, Flashing Power Light. No Picture after move

1 post / 0 new
jam116
Toshiba 5371, Flashing Power Light. No Picture after move

I moved three weeks ago. (Professional Movers). My Toshiba was working great until before the move. One other thing was when we first hooked it up at the new home the color was off. I thought this might have been from the difference of switching from Direct Tv to Comcast cable. But it would change after it was set. Then "WHAM" no picture. I had video and then the signal went out and the red power light started flashing on & off (about 2 times per second)  Could not turn the unit off with remote of power switch. Unplugged and left it unplugged for about 15 min. Same problem when I plugged it back in. Unplugged and left it unplugged two days.. Still same issue. Strange this is the 2nd Toshiba to do this after a move...Had one do this in 2000 after a move. Just thought it was an old set and time to replace so I threw it out and bought a Flat screen to replace and later picked up this new Toshiba...That is what makes me think it is related to the move. Could the move 350 mile have caused this? Also what kind of cost would I be looking at. This set is 4 yrs old.

Connect With Techlore