Sending picture from Sony Ericsson T630 to PC

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
LW
Sending picture from Sony Ericsson T630 to PC

A picture  has been sent to my Sony Ericsson T630 phone which I want to send to my pc.  I have Bluetooth all set up and that is ok.  I have been told there are no restrictions on my sim card.  Not knowing how to do it, someone said I had to send the picture from my inbox to "my pictures" and did that by sending it to Media Album.  However when I try I just get the message "recipient barred".  Does anyone know why I get this message or is there another way.  I have e-mailed the picture but then can only view it small whereas I want to enlarge it without distorting it.  Any help appreciated - thanks.

Wizard770
LW said: A picture  has been

LW said: A picture  has been sent to my Sony Ericsson T630 phone which I want to send to my pc.  I have Bluetooth all set up and that is ok.  I have been told there are no restrictions on my sim card.  Not knowing how to do it, someone said I had to send the picture from my inbox to "my pictures" and did that by sending it to Media Album.  However when I try I just get the message "recipient barred".  Does anyone know why I get this message or is there another way.  I have e-mailed the picture but then can only view it small whereas I want to enlarge it without distorting it.  Any help appreciated - thanks.

Connect With Techlore