iitronics 1GB MP3 Player not working - HELP!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Autumn
iitronics 1GB MP3 Player not working - HELP!

After happily running out and spending 29.99 on what I thought was a good investment turned out to be hours of trying to figure out how to use the god damn thing!

The manual that comes with it is a load of crap.

My problem: I quite easily put 13 songs on it yesterday, today, I tried to put some more songs on it but my computer couldn't find my device so I thought I'd uninstall it and then try to re-install it but it will not even find my device for me to install it now. I did not get a CD with this MP3 player.

When it was working, an icon on 'my computer' never came up?? I use WMP to sync my files. 

I'm seriously thinking about going to get my money back unless I can get some help.

And whats up with the stupid iitronics website? I can't find it anywhere.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned on the forums, I seriously can't be arsed to look through right now. Undecided

Autumn
Scrap that! I got it working,

Scrap that! I got it working, wahey!

I've been downloading songs all day...

I now have another problem, I had 36 songs. I just tried to sync 10 more songs on it and its cut down to 32...WTF is with this crap?  Its meant to hold 500.

I see this is happening to quite a lot of people. Any help would be appreciated.

KAYLEIGH
hey i need some serious help

hey i need some serious help i bought a iitronics 512 mp3 player and i can drag and copy songs on there but when i switch it on it says no files HELP ME PLEASE

usman
hi i have problem with my

hi i have problem with my iitronics 1gb mp3 player
i have songs on it but they dont appear only recordings
come up

Connect With Techlore