Kodak Digital Camera Help

1 post / 0 new
AimeeRidley
Kodak Digital Camera Help
In February i got a new Kodak Digital Camera and i have taken pictures and uploaded them many of times. I havn't used my digital camera to upload pictures for a few weeks and yesterday when i tried to upload pictures from the digital camera using a USB port the removable disk e drive wouldn't show. So i tryed my phone USB wire in the same port and the removable disk e drive showed. I then tryed my webcam USB in the same port as i had tried with my digital camera and my phone USB wire and it loaded it's just my digital camera that won't show the removable disk e drive. I have tried all of the different USB ports and it doesn't show in any of them. I unistalled Kodak and reinstalled it and it still wouldn't show. I have tried my digital camera on another computer and the removal disk e drive loads so it's not faulty. I went to: Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager and it had a little exlamation mark next to the Kodak Digital Camera and the USB one too. If someone could help me figure out this problem it would be a massive help. Also i tried going to run and typing in e:/ but it just wouldn't show nothing. Thanks Aimee x

Connect With Techlore