Toshiba rear projection convergence problem

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
ColinC
Toshiba rear projection convergence problem

Can anyone give me any advice on re-aligning the convergence settings on my 4 year old 40 inch Toshiba rear projection TV. I understand the advice given so far but don't know how to actually perform this feat? can anyone give me advice on how to do this or is this another expensive repair bill?

Larry Dillon
Ok I have a toshiba PDF Of a

Ok I have a toshiba PDF Of a toshiba projection set that has the complete adjustments in it, even if its not the same model, most adjustments will be the same.  Change your settings to accept email and Ill save you 30 bucks and send it to you for no charge cause thats the kinda of folks we are here.   Also if the alighnments dont work as they say they should, your going to need to have the convergence IC's replaced by a trained tech.

ColinC
I have changed my settings

I have changed my settings now, and I would be very grateful to hear from you. Thanks. ColinC

Larry Dillon
Its on its way!  Hope it

Its on its way!  Hope it helps you.. Get back to us, and let us know how you made out.  Good Luck

ColinC
Larry,

Larry,

For some security reason my Outlook express regularly removes attachments it deems to be unsafe, I got your mail but the attachment was removed, could you try to send it to [email protected] I should be able to view it from there without any problems. Thanks for your time. Colin

Connect With Techlore