muddled music

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
MARIE53
muddled music

I have a large record collection and I like to occasionally put  some on CD's.I use CD-Recorder 3.0 plus to capture the music.Once I have the songs on my hard drive and make them into mp3's(from wave form)and then put them on a CD, it plays back with a tick tick sound in the background.Not every song is affected.What could be the cause. I use a dell computer,but even my old computer did the same thing.

Larry Dillon
When recording a record to a

When recording a record to a CD, I myself have run into this many times. You may not hear the click or scratch sound when playing back the record BUT the digital recorder sure does. They have on the market, a pop filter to filter out these light pops.  A friend of mine got one but as I understand it he bought an expensive one.  Its some sort of sampling system. Good Luck

TestUser1
Try using an audio cd burner.

Try using an audio cd burner. Made just for recording music to your own cdrs.  It is an audio component just like a home cd player--use an rca patch cord to your amp, then another from amp to cd burner in auxillary patch....

Connect With Techlore