Mitsubshi TV Mdl#CS2724

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cecil35
Mitsubshi TV Mdl#CS2724

Got this unit in from a customer whom had it in another shop.She removed it from that shop and brought it to me to repair.The other shop had removed most of the vertical caps.I don't have a schematic on this one and I need the values of caps numbers;C4E3,C4E4,C4E5,C4E6, and C4E8.I think 4E3 is a 1 @35v.And possiabley 4E5 may be [email protected] your help.Thax,Cecil35.

Larry Dillon
The schematic is available on

The schematic is available on-line For 24 bucks at http://www.servicemanuals.net/

Cecil35
Thanks but no thanks.I try to

Thanks but no thanks.I try to save a buck here and there and what  do I get from you?Cecil.

Larry Dillon
Ok Guy, see how we are here??

Ok Guy, see how we are here???C4E3 IS A 1 MFD @ 25 VDC, C4E4 IS A 100 MFD @ 35 VDC, C4E5 IS A 220 MFD @ 35 VDC, C4E6 IS A 2200 MFD @ 25VDC, C4E8 IS A 1 MFD @ 50 VDC.. Remember to replace D4E1 12 volt zener diode as it goes bad all the time. if you dont the diode will allow the vertical IC to over het and break down again. Hope this helped. I got a PDF of the vertical circuit if you want it . E- mail me and I will send back to you. good luck

Cecil35
Hi Larry,Excuse my bad

Hi Larry,Excuse my bad reaction of my past reply.And for that I apologize.Thanks for the info. you supplied.I think this will take care of the vertical problem .Glad you mentioned the diode thing.I wasn't aware of that little tibit.Hope I don't need the pdf but if I do I'll get in touch with you at a later time.Yea!!Thanks so much,Larry.Cecil.

Larry Dillon
The PDF like I said is a

The PDF like I said is a schematic of the vertical circuit. Please let us know how everything goes for you .

Connect With Techlore