How to delete everything on my mp3 player

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
DVita
How to delete everything on my mp3 player

I have  Digital Macvision DVR mp3 player and it does not work anymore. Everytime I put it on the computer and go to my computer, removable disk, nothing shows up but my folder. So when I click on the folder there is no music there. So when I go to put more music on it it says that this disk is full. So I take it out of the computer and turn it on it says no files. Then i check the memory left on it and is says that i have used 119% of space and i have 120% space left. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem of mine.

Ron Repking (not verified)
There might be an option to

There might be an option to reformat your MP3 player and start fresh.  Have you checked the manual for such an option?

DVita
Thank you so much for your

Thank you so much for your help. That really worked for me. You are a life saver. You saved me some money. Your so smart. I am 16 and you just helped me even more want to continue my career as a PC Technician. I like doing stuff like this. Thanks, Vita

mookie9419
i have a mp3 player and it

i have a mp3 player and it say no files and i try 2 download songs and it say full how can i just delet the used 

Connect With Techlore