Sharp 32n-s350

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kayla
Sharp 32n-s350

I want to reconnect the cable ready connector on my TV.  It is broken and I have it taped up and on and if the cable moves even a little it goes to a blue screen.  I have a Sharp 32n-s350 TV.  I don't want to take it in to be fixed cause it seems like a minor problem that I can take care of if only I had the right information.

Larry Dillon
If you have soldering

If you have soldering experience then you should be able to repair the bad RF connector on the tuner of this set. Its not the easyest of repairs as theres plastic inside this RF connector so you need to have  the proper soldering equipment, as a simple iron that you do minor repair for small devices wont work for you. If its part of a tuner assembly, the best thing you could do is unsolder the complete tuner assembly and send it out to a tuner repair place , such as Http://www.ptscorp.com . Look them up and find the number for them, and ask them what it would cost to overhaul the tuner and be honest with them on your problem, as they will most likly have the tuner assembly in stock and just exchange the rebuilt tuner for the bad one.  then all you have to do is reinstall the rebuilt tuner.. Now if you have no TV repair experience Please read this first.http://www.techlore.com/article/14476/ If you still feel you can do this then go for it and just be carefull.  Good luck

Connect With Techlore