Samsung Digital HOme Theater System (HT-P38)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Minnesnowta
Samsung Digital HOme Theater System (HT-P38)

I have 2 ?'s for you . . . .

On some FM radio stations there is static (and it's set to the exact station), and I just need to move the antenna a bit, any suggestions on how to permanently make the static go away???

Next ?? . . . . this is a 5 CD playing machine, can I push a button somewhere to play selections from all 5 at a time without just playing the whole CD a song at a time???    On my old 3 Cd player I could push "random", does this have that option???

Thanks in advance . . .  

Larry Dillon
Instead of using the built in

Instead of using the built in antenna system you may need to get a powered or amplified antenna. Also a small outside antenna mounted on a small pole or the roof would work fine too. Now for the CD, some units have whats called a suffle feature on them. it would say if you did in the instucion manual or user manual. If the features not there then I dont know of anyway else to do it unless theres a programmable memory play settings like some of the pioneer dvd/cd players have.   If you need a maual go here    http://www.samsung.com/au/support/productsupport/download/index.aspx

Wish i could assit you more with this problem Good Luck

Connect With Techlore