ZENITH PROJECTION SOUND AND NO PICTURE

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
TDLACEY
ZENITH PROJECTION SOUND AND NO PICTURE

I have a zenith pvr4663rk it has sound and not picture. Has any one had this problem?

Larry Dillon
I have worked on a few of

I have worked on a few of these sets and this is what I found wrong on a few differant times that the sets complaint was sound and NO picture.  The PIP(picture in picture) module Part # 009-01385, the smps/sweep module part# 009-01302-07, the High Voltage regulator part # a-17196-5, and once what zenth calls the registration Module(everyone else calls it the convergence board) Part # 009-01473.  Now these could be the problem you describe, BUT you have to know what module is bad or your be shotgunning the repair and end up costing you a bunch of cash. If your not an experinced electronic tech or have TV repair experience, I would highly recomend that you seek out a pro to assit you with this repair.  now if you want to get these parts, almost any Zenith parts house Like www.partstore.com or www.ptscorp.com. Good Luck

Terks
I'm looking for this part:

I'm looking for this part: #14-221-384 vertical I. C. Zenith 1990 yr. Model SF3537H 37" Tube TV Paid $5000.00 1990 Solid Oak Cabinet... Don't want to give it up it is great TV with all the bells and whistles.. Location of this part within the TV is I.C.2100 Top 221-384 88908. All this including the TV has been made obsolete be the Zenith Mfg. Nice Hey!! Unless they can find me a part I will not be buying another Zenith..EVER..and I will tell anyone else who is looking for a new TV. [email protected]

Larry Dillon
There are alot of parts no

There are alot of parts no longer available for this model, and Im really not to sure why? The main Module for this set is part number 009-00700-15 and is available as a new piece at http://www.partstore.com for $101.38. Let us know how you made out as if you fixed the set or threw it out. Good Luck

st_joe
Did you ever find a solution

Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I had the same problem and it turned out to be the solder connection on the 8 pin connector at the top of the small vertical pc board. I simply resoldered the connections and my picture was back!

Terks
K.C. at

K.C. at

[email protected]

I am looking for a part for a TUBE Zenith TV  not a  Projection....

Model # SF3537H 37" Tube TV... Oak Cabinet..

Part # 14-221-384 vertical I.C. Zenith 1990 Year.

Location of this part is I.C.2100 Top 221-384 88908

Zenith tells me the part and the TV is Obsolete...is there a generic part out there that would replace this one?  Or someone out there that has worked on this TV?    Problem  is...they only made a few of these TV's.

Connect With Techlore