Help needed with Hitachi C1415 t.v. please

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
lucyelastic1
Help needed with Hitachi C1415 t.v. please

Help! poor blonde female having trouble sorting out a portable t.v. I've been given.  It has no remote control or instructions (although I have a 'One for all remote control' - however no instructions for that either!)  cAn anyone help me with inputting the channels.  The model is A C1415T Hitachi.  Any help gratefully received and if anyone has instructions for the All in One - all the better!  xx

Larry Dillon
Ok now take a deep breath,

Ok now take a deep breath, calm down and relax. We are going to need to know what brand/make of the all in one remote is?

lucyelastic1
'...Deep intake of breath....

'...Deep intake of breath......' and:

1.  The All in One is an All in One - that's what it's called.  Erm don't know what else to sa, lol.

2.  What I mainly need is info on how to find and store channels on the t.v. if poss., that would be lovely.

than you

Larry Dillon
Ok theres like 101 differant

Ok theres like 101 differant all for one remotes. On the back or inside the battery case is a # that will start with URC XXXX  there is four digits after the URC.  If you want you can go to http://www.ofausa.com/archived.php to see if you find the one you have, as theres pictures! LOL  Thought I would throw that one in . There's also downloadable setup manuals as well as the codes, if you find yours. Lets us know how you did and if you need any more assistance please let us know. Oh' one more thing. I can't find this model of TV in my data base. Is it US product or UK?? Double check the model. Probably if the tv has to be programmed for memory, you will most likly not be able to do that with a universal remote BUT lets wait and see. But if you find the code to control the set, you should be able to direct access the channels by inputting one at a time. Good Luck

lucyelastic1
Thank you techman you are a

Thank you techman you are a sweetie!  I'm in the U.K. but the set's a Hitachi but bought here - does that qualify as a U.K. - dunno! (told you I was blonde hun!) I think what I will have to do is bite the bullet and purchase a remote off a site over here after all rather than try to be tight about

I'm also gonna go through my stuff tomorrow more thoroughly and try and find the instructions for the remote control cos that's just bugging me now and there is another telly that I could use it for if I can get it to work that is!  Thank you so much for all your help though gosh I luv Americans! xxKiss

Larry Dillon
(Blushing)HeHe Can't you find

(Blushing)HeHe Can't you find the # on the remote?? They have instuctions on the website I sent you< or give me the # and I will find it for you and send to you as an attachment. Oh and yes if your set was bought in the UK, that is why i can't find the model in my data. Visit anytime, as if I can't assist you , we have lots of very very infomative peeps here. Oh by the way Why are blond jokes so short? So brunettes can remeber them!!

Connect With Techlore