Help ! 36zp18p Problem

1 post / 0 new
m1ke
Help ! 36zp18p Problem

hello there, i have a toshiba 36zp18p crt tv which i have owned for a couple of years now from new. Recently i have noticed that when a bright/white object passes threw a dark/black back ground it seems to leave's a trail of light like a sparkler would on bonfire night befor your eye's, another instance say a persons illuminated face is being displayed on the screen and then the program cuts to a dark/black image like the night, the persons face will be still visible like a ghost for a couple of seconds, as thoe the pixels are delayed in turning from white to black. It has not always been like this, it used to be effortless and instant and i belive it is getting worse ? the contrast setting is about 45 out of a
100 and the brightness is 50 out of a 100 and has never been changed from this in all the time i have owned it. It is starting to become highly annoying as fast paced action like blade trinity for instance which is mostly set in the dark is ruined with this bright/white colour trail from bright/white images. Any help on this matter would be
highly grateful ! Cheers mike

This problem is on all channels eg including av and s-video and normal channels etc. And so leads me to suspect it is to do with the screen itself ?

Connect With Techlore