IITRONICS MP3/WMV player IMP-65

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Eminee
IITRONICS MP3/WMV player IMP-65

I've been trying to help my friend put music onto her new mp3 player: IITRONICS MP3/WMV player IMP-65, but everytime I try to put a song onto it and play it I get the error message, "No Authority". The first time I got this message I was using a ripped CD so I tried using a proper CD and still got the same error. I take it its got something to do with the licenses? Can anyone tell me how to sort this out? Using Windows Explorer the files did not write properly to the disk so I then used Windows media player and this is when I started to get the error message. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Matt Whitlock
If you're using Windows Media

If you're using Windows Media Player to rip CDs into WMA format, Go to Tools --> Options --> Rip Music and make sure that "Copy protect music" box isn't checked. 

dave
She tried it and it worked

She tried it and it worked perfectly :) Thanks very much.

Sigitas
Hello, I just got IMP-65 256

Hello, I just got IMP-65 256 MB player, but then I upload files I didn't saw them in the player ? What I can  do ??

megaphone1502
HELP!

HELP!

i got an IMP-65 256mb mp3 player for christmas and everyday since i have tried and failed to get music on it and PLAY the things. Every time it says 'NO FILE' it driving me insane HELP ME PLEASE ?!?!?!?!

Connect With Techlore