Sony DCR-HC26 transfering to PC no good pic Help

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vanessa159
Sony DCR-HC26 transfering to PC no good pic Help

I’m trying to transfer my video from my Sony DCR-HC26 camera to my PC but I’m having problems with the picture because it’s blurry I try so many settings and the highest I can go is 720x576 pixels using Nero Vision Express as a software, I’m becoming a master on this pixels and software but I can’t quiet figure out why!!!!! when I finish everything and burn it onto a VCD or DVD and take it to watch it on my TV it looks terrible the picture is not good at all and I can’t understand why...what I need to make it work  .....I think I did a Ok job recording on the highest quality that the camera can do, but still not working.........My PC is a Dell dimension with a Win XP home edition in it and have plenty of hard drive space to work with the videos and edit them.........what is the highest pixels I can used on my computer to make my videos look right or what software I need in this case....

I hope one of you can help me thanks

crafty
i am having problems getting

i am having problems getting my pc to read my camcorder. I need the software can any one tell me the code so i can get it thanks.

Connect With Techlore