Blue picture on dvd

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
nick2712
Blue picture on dvd

Hi there, I'm having problems when I'm putting any dvd into my player, the picture is very blue no matter which dvd I play. HELP!!!!!

Matt Whitlock
Are you connected with a

Are you connected with a component video cable (the red/green/blue plugs)? When you mean blue, do you mean the picture has a blue tint, or that you have a solid blue image on the TV?

sano1
hiya, if you mean a blue tint

hiya, if you mean a blue tint to all the picture i had exactly the same problem when i bought a brand new philips widescreen tv and dvd home ent system a few yrs back. it turned out to be that the scart connection wasnt brilliant between dvd and tv, all it took was a wiggle of the scart plug and hey presto no more blue tint and all fine!! hope yours is the same and easy to sort out like mine was, hope it works.

if it does maybe you would do me a favour and look at my problem which is listed the one under yours, would apreciate any help.

nick2712
It's blue tint for most

It's blue tint for most 'natural coloured things

Matt Whitlock
It would still be helpful to

It would still be helpful to know if you are hooked up with component video cables. Assuming yes, I would venture to say the Pr (red) connection has come loose on either the DVD player or TV. Check the cable or replace it to make sure your connection is solid.

Connect With Techlore