Zenith PVR4663 Im locked out!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
TonyS
Zenith PVR4663 Im locked out!

I was in the service menu (Menu, 9876,Enter) and I think I turned on channel lock, or something else. Now the remote will not bring up any menu, and the TV menu button will not bring up the menu. I think I locked it out somehow. Any help? The channel buttons work on top of the tv, along with volume, but no menu now. The remote will not do anything. It is a Zenith PVR4663 rear projection. Thanks!

TonyS
Ive tried everything....no

Ive tried everything....no menu now at all, even after unplugging/removing main fuse all night. I am not sure but i think i turned factory mode on in the menu. But the manual says to unplug it for a while then when you turn it back on the menu should be there.....still no menu. Anybody please help. Zenith PVR4663 rear projection....Thanks!

TonyS
I am going to post this to

I am going to post this to help anybody who ran into this. Here is what you do:
Unplug the TV for ? I let it set all night.
Turn the TV on using the button on the panel.
Get the remote and do the following:
Hit PRG, TV, 000, Enter.
Turn Power on and off repeatedly until the TV turns off. HIT ENTER.
Now all is restored back to the way it was. Not sure what that was, but it worked.....
Now back to setting the convergence on this set...

Matt Whitlock
Great post Tony! Glad you

Great post Tony! Glad you were able to figure out your problem. I'm sure others that are stuck in the same spot will be glad you shared this with everyone.

Deb S
Lost satellite,antenna, and

Lost satellite,antenna, and laser disc from main source of menu. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance. Deb S

Connect With Techlore