EMERSON VCR

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jeremye
EMERSON VCR

I got a Emerson VCR THE OTHER DAY SINCE MY i can't get my Dvd player to work. But when you play a VHS it has this terrible buzzing sound in the background that sometimes just about overrides the sound in the movie. Since their is not any manual tracking it is (SUPPOSED) to do it itself can anyone help with this. It is very annonying and I have a feeling it may find its way into the trash can with a VERY GOOD reason not work right. Hammer Time Ha ha

Matt Whitlock
What did you hook the VCR up

What did you hook the VCR up to, and what type of cables/connections did you use?

clb1265
I don't have a comment, but a

I don't have a comment, but a problem also with my Emerson VCR.

I was recording a show this morning when the vcr turned itself off. Now
whenever I try to turn it on, or actually push any button on the remote or
the vcr itself, the power button flashes and nothing else happens. I know
it is an old vcr and will be happy to put it to rest, but I would like to at
least get the tape in it, out of it.

Anyone know if the machine is shot? And more importantly if there is a way to get the tape out of it if it won't let me eject it?

davetv22
on most new modles tracking

on most new modles tracking is controled by chan up/dwn some adjust of control head may be necessary as faras tap[e removal you should be aele to manually remove by turning load gears

Larry Dillon
You can take off the top of

You can take off the top of the unit and disassemble the tape carrage assy.  It is most likly is not worth the cost to repair so theres no real loss to you as you get back your tape.  Good Luck

Connect With Techlore