Sharp TV now has white screen

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Piek
Sharp TV now has white screen

My Sharp TV (32 inch) just went white with white lines in it. The sound is there (kinda fuzzy) but it is there. We have disconnected everything and hooked it all back but nothing has helped. Is it toast? Can it be fixed? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. \

Piek

kidzdad
If you have more tvs in the

If you have more tvs in the house, check them to see if you have problems. Also, hook up a different tv to the cable, if the other tv works, then it is probably something in your tv. If the other tv does it too, then there could be something wrong with that cable line or the line coming into the house. Hope this helps.

Piek
Yes, we hooked other TVs to

Yes, we hooked other TVs to the cable. All other TVs work fine so it has to be in the TV. Any clue what it could be or if it could be fixed?
Piek

kidzdad
I don't know much about the

I don't know much about the insides of tvs. I just know these are the common things that could go wrong. Can you watch dvd's or vhs movies? Is your vcr hooked up through the cable jack (RF jack)? If you can get a picture from a dvd player, then it could have something to do with the tuner inside the tv. Other than that, I don't know what the problem could be.

Connect With Techlore