mp3 player is frozen

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
jakifer
mp3 player is frozen

I recently put music on an mp3 player. I ripped a cd in mp3 format and put it on the player. Now the computer won't recognize the device and the mp3 player won't leave the docking screen or turn off. I think it is frozen but I'm not sure. Please help asap because this mp3 player is not mine.

Ron Repking (not verified)
Try resetting the player by

Try resetting the player by either clicking a 'reset' button, or removing the battery. Each player is different, but since you didn't mention your brand it's hard to help you more.

eddyl20
mines the same did u get

mines the same did u get anywhere with it?

Ron Repking (not verified)
What is the brand/model

What is the brand/model number of the player?

TechNewbie33
Well I have the same problem

Well I have the same problem and mine is a sandisk sansa e200 series. Someone help me!:-(

lile2415
i do to help me someone

i do to help me someone pleasee mines a sansa m230

Cheyenne
I have the same problem.. my

I have the same problem.. my brand is a Sandisk  sansa 4.0 gb and the model is a e260R.. please help!

Tammy01
i also have a sansa 260r

i also have a sansa 260r player it is froze at startup cant get past refresh database i have tried taking battery out and to turn off and on  but nothing  if there is a reset button i dont know where that is

CHERENE
I have a sansa e250 and it's

I have a sansa e250 and it's frozne up on me! how do I fix it?

melanie(shol)
my philips go gear 2GB player

my philips go gear 2GB player isnt working the screen had frozen on me ive tryed the tips on reseting,holding the power button.
nothing seems to work.i really need help. i havent droped it or anything like that it just messed up.

pdogg19
yea i have a zune and it work

yea i have a zune and it work play any song at all can u help me?

heffery
mines a creative zen vision m

mines a creative zen vision m and it says to download software but i cant cuz my computer wont recognize it

Connect With Techlore