Portable Mp3 Player Just quit running and won't power up again!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bungee
Portable Mp3 Player Just quit running and won't power up again!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time here. I looked through alot of your threads to try to find out if anyone else had this problem, but I couldn't find any threads that resembles what happened to my nephew.

My nephew was taking his Mp3 player to a Chinese restaurant with his family and was listening to it on the way there. He told me during the trip, the Mp3 player just quit on him, (shut off). He went to power it back on, nothing. When he got home he put a new battery in it, and it still won't turn back on. He asked me to look at it and I'm totally stumped. It just won't power up.

Can anyone help me? My nephew has had this Mp3 player for about a year now, but only 2 days ago, figured out how to download the music to his Mp3 player to listen to it. He got to listen to it probably a couple of hours before it started this.

I would greatly appreciate anyone advice on troubleshooting this problem.

Thank you,

Davey

Matt Whitlock
I'd recommend you replace the

I'd recommend you replace the battery again. Use a fresh quality alkaline from a new pack. Check the battery terminals to make sure that they're making good contact with the battery.

If that doesn't work, it is possible the player is a goner. What kind of player was it?

Connect With Techlore