philips magnavox no pic no sound

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
shey
philips magnavox no pic no sound

I have a philip magnavox 9p5034c1 projection television and the sound and picture just shut down. I fell asleep watching tv and when i woke up around 3 am there was no pic and no sound however the green light was on in the front. you can still turn the power on and off. If anyone has any clue as to what could have gone wrong I would appreciate it. Not to mention if you know where I can get the schematics on the model i would appreciate it.

Thanks bunches,
Shey

raven
I have a 9P5040C104 Philips

I have a 9P5040C104 Philips Magnavox. Your symptoms are exactly what mine were. They suspected that my TV was struck by lightning through the lines. I spent a lot of time trying to have this fixed the way I wanted to by going through the schematics and locating parts, etc...Plain and simple...I ended up buying new large and small signal boards costing about $750. Take the route of having a tech fix it to save you a lot of time and frustration. The large board (APD028) is hard to find. Call a Philips service tech. That is the best advise I can give you. This was a 4 month ordeal for me!

Connect With Techlore