hitachi ultravision model50ux26b/27k

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hotrodder
hitachi ultravision model50ux26b/27k

Help!!! My ultravision was doing fine when I turned it off, but now I have no picure and no sound. The red power light wont even come on. I can hear the "clicking" sound when I turn it on on the unit or by using the remote, but it does nothing. Any suggestions on my problem? The unit is about 8 or 9 years old. Thanks.

jamie langston
hotrodder said:Help!!! My

hotrodder said:

Help!!! My ultravision was doing fine when I turned it off, but now I have no picure and no sound. The red power light wont even come on. I can hear the "clicking" sound when I turn it on on the unit or by using the remote, but it does nothing. Any suggestions on my problem? The unit is about 8 or 9 years old. Thanks.

jamie langston
I have a Hitachi ultravision

I have a Hitachi ultravision model# 535dx89 that has the same problem.

Jack Landers
hotrodder said: Help!!! My

hotrodder said: Help!!! My ultravision was doing fine when I turned it off, but now I have no picure and no sound. The red power light wont even come on. I can hear the "clicking" sound when I turn it on on the unit or by using the remote, but it does nothing. Any suggestions on my problem? The unit is about 8 or 9 years old. Thanks.

JBI
I have a 5 year old 53"

I have a 5 year old 53" ultravision that just started doing the same thing this morning...does anyone know what the problem is??

Connect With Techlore