VCR HELP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
mx4life321
VCR HELP

I have a Quesar VCR. I also have directv and tivo hooked up to my tv. I am so confused how to hook up the vcr so i can record tivo and directv stuff. I dont even know how to record a show. There is no quasar website. Can anyone tell me step by step on how to do it. I tried switching soem wires but it only made it worse. My tivo and directv box are in my attic and they are linked with another teleivion. I just havean outlet in the wall for directv. i have a sensor type thing on top of my television that is ran by by those coax or cat 5 cables and thee is also one int he tv. so how do i make it all work????

I also have a Toshiba VCR/DVD combo. The VCR can record. Can i covert a VHS to DVD and how??? there is only one record button and it is for the vcr i think. What channel or ouptut do i put it on. Thanks for whoever reads this and/or helps me!!!!

ZZZ
I don't know about the Quesar

I don't know about the Quesar hook-up question, but with the Toshiba, you need to check if you have a DVD BURNER as opposed to a DVD player. If it's just a player, it won't burn DVD's.

zzz

Connect With Techlore